eyedrops

I don’t know how many of you guys get tech tv where you are, but there is a show called eyedrops and it is all publicly created computer animations. Anybody can submit their animation and it might be featured on national television. This would be a great way to promote blender. Go to http://www.techtv.com/eyedrops/ to find out more.

I have seen this show. Personally I think they need better stuff there…

and techtv needs to show the episode (they are new on thursdays) more often just like they do with their other shows.

oh, and read the submition thingy. You pretty much give them rights to do whatever, wherever, and whenever with your ‘animated short’

oh, and find an mpeg converter while your at it.

I didn’t read the submission thing, I just saw the show and thought it was interesting and thought I would tell everybody about it. sorry.

I thought that was pretty cool, it definatly would be good publicity for Blender if some from the community got their animations aired. As for the signing away the rights thing, personally i wouldn’t mind. I mean really, what can i do with them once they are made, and what worth would they have other than promoting myself as an artist, but thats just how i feel personally.
Anyway, thanks for the info, i’ll definatly check their site out, tho i doubt i will send anything to them any time soon here. :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!