Eyes texturing: Digital Emily 2

Hi dear users I’m involved to redo the digital Emily in Blender but I have a problem on how use the texturing in the provided already UV mapped eyes with included maps
I don’t understand how use the UV maps for eyes, in this model Emily from Paul Debevec research, I made a simple node adapted for Cycles using the workflow for mixing them together, but for the eyes with inner and outer, I get these red eyes

The texture of the whole model is too huge, and I share only the eyes for a smallest file

I don’t need a complex shader only a simple with correct help on mapping these eyes.

Here you can see my setup

1 Like

Thanks for this :slight_smile:

But in the original zipped texture the ramp maps Isn’t included is a texture provided on Github you don’t have a solutions only with these?

No,IIRC the github files are from the project itself,whats wrong with it?I guess they have forgotten to post it with the Emily thread,since the overall material is about the scanned skin.If i am not wrong,then the eyes material was made seperatly.

1 Like

OH well that was my problem, I downloaded a giga of texture without mask for transparent part, now I can uses this. thanks.

1 Like