Faceit - IphoneX Shape Keys And Performance Capture for ANY Character

Hey Blender Community!

I have been working on Faceit for the last couple of months and I am really excitet to finally show it to you!

Get more information here:
Blender Market Site
Release Video

Faceit is a Blender Add-on that allows you to semi-automatically generate a set of facial Shape Keys for humanoid characters without using any sculpting or modelling tools.

For now Faceit is especially designed to generate the Apple ARKit Shape Keys (Blendshapes), mandatory for Performance Capture with the IPhoneX. Next to the tools for generating the facial expressions, Faceit is packed with a bunch of utilities to ease the process of Performance Capture.

rain_mocap_00

You can turn Blender into a small performance capture studio with the popular Face Cap App.
Set up live capturing in the viewport via AddRoutes Add-on or load captured motion in seconds.

6 Likes

I’ll definitely have to check this out.

1 Like

This looks awesome, would love to see a video demo with actual voice and speech.

1 Like

Hey there,
Thank you! :slight_smile:
I will definitely make more video demos. They will come over the course of the next weeks! I will think about doing a voice over too.

1 Like

Hello, @f-bra ! I sent a message to you in the questions button in blender market but I don’t know if you will see that so I’m also asking here:

How can I attach (or transfer) the facial mocap animation captured and passed to Faceit’s facial rig to a character rig I made with another add-on like autorig-pro and rigfy?

Do you know where can i download this 3d model?