Failed attempt to find artist on platform

I used this forum to find someone to do a paid job. Not much money, just about $200 dollars. But they agreed to do it for the price. I explained that I wanted two keyframes, one open and one closed. The fabric didn’t need to be super dynamic… just sympathetic to the frame.

AND I PAID IN ADVANCE. (yeah, I know, I’m stupid but trusting)

What I got was not what I asked for. I need someone to fix this. I need to animate this tent flying in the wind… and I need TWO KEYS. Not all the shape nonsense and stretched and scaled meshes.

Here’s the project I paid for… but can’t use.

I suppose I have to pay someone again, to fix this.

thank you

PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS (That yielded the failed result I’ve uploaded)

Hi!

1. I have a modeling and rigging project of an E-Z UP canopy tent.

2. I am looking for a hard surface model of the steel structure and it should be rigged to expand and collapse as indicated in the videos.

1. This is a personal project for a court case. I was injured by one of these, flying at 30 mph, from 20 feet in the air. I’m trying to recreate the incident.
  1. I am looking for a blender project, with this rigged model ready to animated. You could use key shapes if you want. I just need an open and a close keyframe for this action and I’ll time the event when I animate.

I am doing this on my back in this bed… I know Maya but don’t have it. I am new to Blender but I need to do the animation in Blender.

I need a price and schedule. NOTE: I posted a previous job for a 10 x 10 tent. This is a new job.

4 Likes

Hello there the kind of animation you want to achieve, can not work with just 2 frames it’s impossible, given the complex deformation of the canopy

It can only work as an already baked simulation. the first guy you gave the work clearly doesn’t understand

There are 2 ways to make it work

1. I will create an animation sequence (using point chache) of the tent folding from it open state, and opening from its close state

2. you explain the type of simulation you want to create( wind blowing etc.) and I will simulate it for you

The delivery format can be alembic (expecially since I will be using marvelous designer for the simulation)

Or I can convert it to and MMD chache data in blender

Or and animated ShapeKeys data in blender

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.