Fairyblades Memorial

Memorials are not dedicated to those who believed themselves too good for the humanity and so, stood up for their own selfish interests, putting themselves first and regarding everyone else as either the tools to use, or the obstacles to overcome. These are remembered by the horror and evil of their deeds, if at all.
Memorials are raised to honour those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so that those around them could live, grow, and create without fear; those who believed that fear does not make anyone a better person; fear only makes everyone hide how bad they are.

Now, enough ranting :slight_smile:: I just thought I should explain what I meant by those cleraly visible slogans; that I don’t glorify selfish sociopaths and don’t try to promote ‘anarcho-capitalism,’ ‘libertarianism,’ or whatever other ‘ism’ these folks are associated with these days (to hopefully forestall that particular line of controversy :wink:). Oh yes, and I’m not trying to leave a ‘manifesto’ before going out and doing something stupid (I bet some amateur psychologists like myself out there would think something along these lines upon seeing this. :laughing:)
This project is a part of me working on the same fictitious universe as the Fairyblades Scimitar, and also an attemt to create a tropical environment – which, I can’t help but notice, is for some reason sadly under-represented on Blender forums: I guess most of the 3D artists are a pretty temperate bunch. :rofl: