FALAFEL - Procedural Material

11 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Hello bartv
Thank you,
Last time, I was confused because the signature accompanying your intervention messed up my calculations.

1 Like

I have no idea what that means :slight_smile:

:weary:
Oh my God!!! I felt embarrassed in front of the crowd!!!
Obviously, you are very busy.
You featured my work (Spider Clamp) on BlenderNation, right?
The link attached to the (Best of Blender Artists).
I thought the link would take me directly to the work, but it threw me to the main page of BlenderNation.
I searched for (Spider Clamp) and did not find it!!
That’s all.

The link doesn’t take you to the mainpage but to the article with the best of Blender Artists of this week. Your work is there:

Hello Mr. Bartv,
look at me. Are you well? :smiley:
I’m not talking about falafel!!
I talked about the spider clamp.
SPIDER CLAMP.
Do you understand me?

:person_shrugging: Then why didn’t you post on THAT topic? Anyway, it’s featured too:

This is my first time seeing it on Blender Nation. :ok_hand:
I looked for it before and couldn’t find it!!
Maybe I was in a hurry.
I have a lot of similar projects.
Now I will be working on a hand tools project.
Once it’s finished, I’ll decide what to do next.
Thank you.

1 Like