Farmhouse Kitchen

Hey guys! Excited to share my most recent project that I’ve been working for the past month!
Modeled and rendered in Blender cycles, textured using both Blender and Quixel painter.
Minor post pro in Photoshop.

111 Likes

Wow. Excellent work. You nailed the perfect mix of cartoon and realism. Lighting materials are spot on. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

That’s really cool ! How did you proceed for the light by the window ?

1 Like

Thanks @Karlb!

@Renkkin

Thank you!
The lighting coming in through the window is a mix of multiple sun lamps and a HRDI environment lighting from Pro Lighting Skys. I also used a volume scatter node setup to creating the light rays.

Very, very classy (artistically speaking) scene. The “cartoon” aspect is almost undetectable, at first look. The attention to detail, & especially the atmospheric/lighting effects, bring one right into that kitchen. I’ve been in kitchens just like it (Maine, Vermont - USA), even those with older “period” furniture/appliances. Fine work; do more.

1 Like

@MDR43Arch

Thank you! Yes there are plans for more of these renders in the future!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

@bartv thank you!!!

Impressive! I also like how detailed this work was done.

1 Like

@Ruwo thank you!!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

@bartv wow thank you!!

1 Like

Me likes this. Very nice.

1 Like

Really great. Just wondering, did you use a color wheel to determine your colors? It seems like the colors in your scene match a neutral scheme.

1 Like

very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks so warm and cozy! :orange_heart:

1 Like

@deltaray no I didn’t… just ran through the texturing and shading process and tweaked them so they blended together

@Farrukh thanks!

The light is really awsome!

1 Like