Faye Sculpture Timelapse

Created in 2020 - 6 December
“Faye” personal project stylized 3D sculpt by Yuditya Afandi based on painting by Ross Tran.

Studio/client: stylized character, sculpture
Software: Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop
Tasks:

• Modelling
  • Sculpting
    When: December 2020
    Comment:
    I did a sculpting study of a stylized character sculpture of Faye based on painting by Ross Tran. Everything is sculpted and modeled in Blender, vertex paint/polypaint done in Zbrush, rendered in Cycles, final images composited in Photoshop. If you have any feedback please just let me know. That’s about it. Take it easy guys!

Full process on how I made it:

Artstation link: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nY1bN4

Thank you very much!

95 Likes

An excellent work example
(Lighting rendering modeling )10/10 :+1: :+1:

1 Like

She’s a beauty, @Yudit1999 - very, very nice work. Thanks for the timelapse, too - I’ve got it marked to watch later.

Daf

1 Like

very nice :+1: why girls in reality do not looks like that(

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I love this! Do you do full body rigged models.

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

You know, most of the time when ever I see 2D to 3D images, the 2D is the better image, but this time the 3D version is much better. I like the sort of plastic look on her hair, everything about this is amazing. I like it.

1 Like

i was just watching this guy’s youtube. Such amazing work.
Congrats on top row Yudit!

1 Like

You mean like super stylized plastic looking teen barbie dolls with outrageous gravity defying hair styles?

No thank you. They belong in the realms of fantasy, comics, graphics/CG and animation. Not in reality.

@Yudit1999 Really nice work, btw. The 2d and 3d version are both equally great, which is hard to accomplish.

3 Likes

Amazing work, brother! Loved the strips of skin and clothing wrapping to her back. Makes for awesome presentation. Gave me the itch to try some character modeling again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Excellent work!

1 Like

A very clean and well-presented representation of an interesting artist’s work. :+1:

1 Like

Um please don’t be rude like that and expect us girls to live up to fictional characters made with computers bcs it’s unrealistic and a lot of time physically impossible lol. What if I asked u why you don’t look like the guys in movies and video games created with computers graphics, and how I wished u looked like them?

1 Like

Thank you very much man!

Thanks, I used to do rigging back in the day. But I don’t do it anymore because i don’t have a lot of passion in it.

Thanks! I appreciate it a lot man!