FD-69:

I entered this in a SMC (2 hours).

http://gallery.mudpuddle.co.nz/albums/public/MilitaryVehicle.jpg

crits plz

Hmm, not too good. You forgot to press “set smooth”. Nice laser, though.

lol It are flat mirrors. they are ment to be flat.

Yeh, well still, it just doesn’t seem that great.

:stuck_out_tongue: Did I said it was great?
and if you have crits, plz keep them constructive, and try to say why it is bad. :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t just say “ah, it sucks” or “It’s sooooooo ugly”.

Ok.

Crits:

(1.) Mirrors need to be bigger
(2.) Mirrors also need a higher reflection value
(3.) MotionBlur value is a little high.
(4.) The background needs something in it. It looks too plain.

(1.) Mirrors need to be bigger

U mean like less faces?

(2.) Mirrors also need a higher reflection value

They are already high but there is nothing to reflect (just blue)

(3.) MotionBlur value is a little high.

That’s for action (or is it realy too high?)

(4.) The background needs something in it. It looks too plain.

Maybe I’ll do something. but it was a SMC.

Where is the guy with the signature that involves artists bettering their work by accepting criticism as opposed to making excuses? Er. Ahem. Did I say that?

Anyhow.

Looks like you had a good idea but didn’t have nearly enough time to implement it.

I can see this being neat if it had more detail (as is, it is a bit simple), better lighting, and some better material settings.

Nice try.

I agree with anogarlr.

Ok, sry for the excuses. Still crits welcome.

what took you 2 hours here? it looks like 10 minutes more. Yeah - I know, critics have to be constructive but it’s impossible for me to say something constructive about this model.

thanx :stuck_out_tongue: lol I took me exactly 10min top model the basic, then 20 min to model guns and laser. And the rest was just experimenting with settingings. :stuck_out_tongue: never used MBlur before, not very experienced with differences in AO, tried to make the laser a lamp but it went wrong, and experimented with different background, but it was bad because of refletivness.