Female: Cartoon

Your drawing skills are actually quite good, they just lack a few things in natural proportions. But overall, not bad at all. Keep going at it. You’ll get there eventually. Get this right and you can use it as a base for further expansion.

Yeah, I did not have much time to develop my skills for the last three years, but now I am very much into it. I had only drawn a few sketches and made a few things in 3D over that time period.

Any way, I made teeth from scratch. They most likely will have much of a role in any of the images I make so their accuracy is not too important. The thing I found odd was that the reference image I used matched the scale of my head reference image so I did not need to resize them at all.

Attachments

Well, whenever I do something I lose focus and start doing something else half way through… and this time is no different, I am now going to work on the body.

Here is a quick body sketch of the proportions I want, about 7 1/2 heads tall, I am going to shrink down the breasts to a better size when I am done making the general shape. I will also finish drawing the arm after I am done making the rest of the general shape.

I drew one half as the back view and one half as front because I am only going to be working on half of it any way.

Attachments

I am really sensitive about how the breasts look so I censored them, (kind of a joke, but they did come out looking horrible).
I really don’t care too much for how bad the breasts came out, because this is just like a first sketch of the general shape and making sure I have most of the vertices I want for when I am shaping.

The control mesh is a mess right now, I will post it when I have it flowing better. I may decide to go back and work on the head before I go in and shape the body since I have spent a good deal of time ignoring it.

Attachments

I worked on the face a little more, but didn’t finish it yet.
I added legs and worked on the body a little bit.
I am thinking that I will add the arms before I start to fix the body, feet and legs.

Attachments

I added the general shapes of the arms, but as you can see they need a bit of work, and I will after I work on other parts. But don’t let that hold back your opinions, I have never made a model of a person this good (amazing as it may seem because it does not look that good yet) so I would like to make it very nice.

I still need to make the thighs thicker, add hands and toes. After that I will be spending a lot of time fixing shapes each part.

Attachments