Female Link from Zelda video game

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zDqk52

11 Likes

Really nice!!! Zelda was my favorite game for a loooooong time. I would buy the new generation systems just to play the new Zelda(s). LOL She looks really good!!

One suggestion… image 4. it looks like the skirt turns into shorts. It droops too low for a skirt that short from the other images. Maybe an illusion from sword… but to me it looks off from the other photos. Put some green tights on her under the skirt if you are concerned with flashing :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I didn’t want the girl to show too much je, maybe some stockings would have been a solution.
Thanks for the tips, it’s also my favorite game!

I totally understand. And you did a fantastic job on her. But skirts are skirts… I have a game called “Farm Together”. very family oriented… some of the female farmers have short dresses… this game used a “boy short” style tight under them. Another alternative to a tight would be to lengthen the skirt a bit so that it would flow like that in that position. Or broaden the sword to cover more.

I’m sure it’s the graphic designer in me that notices these little things… and I mean no disrespect… She really is great!!! :+1:

2 Likes

oh no, you don’t disrespect me, on the contrary all feedback is welcome, thanks!

:+1: Cool.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

It’s an honor again, thanks Bart!

1 Like