Ferrari F430 (WIP)

Yes, I know it’s been done before, but I’ve seen a lot of Scuderias, and not necessarily a stock 430. I’ve wanted to do a Ferrari for a while now, and this, in my opinion, is one of the better looking ones. And besides, I don’t need to please anyone with my car choice, it’s my decision :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, this is literally a from-the-ground-up WIP thread starting with the hood. This is also my first project in Blender 2.5 (using the Blender 2.53 beta) :smiley:

Attachments

make sure to save regulary cuz beta programs generally crash on me, but the hood is always a good start :slight_smile:

Honestly you should begin a WIP with a bit more progress than that or very regular updates if you want a lot of views and feedback.

I plan on having regular updates. :slight_smile:

Minor update.

Attachments

You only gave him 15 minutes to do an update? When I did my car, I went really slowly.

Minor update.

Looking good to me, not liking that gap too much. Mostly the part nearest to the camera where it looks like the two meshes intersect. That could stand to be fixed. Can’t wait to see more updates though!

Looking good to me, not liking that gap too much. Mostly the part nearest to the camera where it looks like the two meshes intersect. That could stand to be fixed. Can’t wait to see more updates though!

Yeah, the gap will definitely be fixed, I was in a little bit of a rush as I was finishing up that piece. But that’s the beauty of editing. :slight_smile: