Ffuturezx Traditional Art

I’ve always been fascinated by female zealots in the concept art for Resident Evil 4. So I decided to draw some more, although more or less it just turned into women wearing hoods.

||Top Left - 0:20|
||Bottom Left - 0:25|
||Center Top - 0:15|
||Center Bottom - 0:15|
||Total - 1:15|

1 Like

Guns

||.357 magnum - 0:15|
||desert eagle - 0:25|
||nitro express - 0:35|
||m4 carbine - 0:45|
||mac 10 - 0:25|
||vz.61 (skorpion) - 0:35|
||Total - 3:00|

1 Like

I wanted to draw medieval royalty. More specifically, a princess wearing a hennin.

Took an hour and five minutes.

1 Like

Mike Pence

||Top Left - 0:55|
||Bottom Left - 0:55|
||Center Top - 1:10|
||Total - 3:00|

1 Like

Jasmin.

Took one hour and twenty-five minutes

1 Like

Another original character of mine. Disclaimer: I do not support Nazi ideas. Took two hours and ten minutes.

No references used. This is an original character. Took an hour and thirty-five minutes.
Despite being one of my favorite drawings, the man you see is recognized as the absolute worst governor in his state’s history.

And a sketch of a hand. Took half an hour.

1 Like

Another original character. Took an hour and ten minutes.

Sketch of a cowgirl sitting on fence. Took fifty-five minutes.

1 Like

Here lies Elijah. An original character.

My first digital image on this thread. All others were done with pencil and printer paper. In addition, I did not make this with a graphics tablet. I used GIMP and a mouse.
The true resolution of this image is 2250 x 2250. I scaled it down for easier viewing. Seriously, one of my pet peeves with digital artists is them posting full res images and I can’t see anything because one tiny area swallows my computer screen. Took two hours and forty-five minutes.

And Derrick Grayson. Took two hours and twenty-five minutes.

1 Like

A girl that is a doll. Forty-five minutes.

And my music teacher. Two hours.

1 Like

Young girl. Took two hours and ten minutes.

1 Like

Young girl, took two hours and ten minutes

In other news, I made an account on artstation to get some more exposure and maybe build some kind of portfolio. I am not leaving blenderartists. I am going to use artstation as a secondary platform, even though I’m just an amateur.
I’m giong to upload my old images there first, but only the images I think are good enough. I will upload my latest drawing on artstation once I have posted all old images and catch up.

1 Like

Backgrounds are easily my weakspot, which is why I drew these. And to make it more interesting, I used a pen rather than pencil. If you’re wondering what are on the corners, they are pen marks, as a way to get ink rolling.

Top Left - 0:20
Bottom Left- 0:25
Top Right - 0:15
Bottom Right - 0:20
Total - 1:20

My first project is published on artstation. It is every single presdent that I drew from earlier from this thread. I should also mention that I have decreased the resolution of those images. If the resolution was too big before, they are now easier to view.

Also, is there anyone still here on the traditional section of blenderartists?

1 Like

Perhaps my absolute favorite sketch yet, and it only took an hour and fifteen minutes. No references used. But I should also mention that this was drawn as a response to Valve Guy. He was somewhat of an inspiration

In other news, my unnumbered sketches have now been published on artstation. Likewise, their resolution has also been lowered for easier viewing.
The same applies for all Fallout 1 Talking Heads

Becky, took thirty-five minutes

Corpse, took one hour

My first twenty sketches have been published to artstation.
I’ll upload the next twenty over there when it’s time. In addition, the resolution of my earlier sketches has also been lowered.

1 Like

Girl, two hours and five minutes

Bel Air

Top Left - 0:30
Bottom Left - 1:05
Top Right - 1:00
Total - 2:35

1 Like

I don’t have anything of substance to say, just that I appreciate you sharing your progress over such a long time.
It’s also nice to see that you seem to become bolder with the darker values. It helps adding depth to your drawings.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Sage - 1:30

Helicopters - 3:50

Top Left - 2:05
Bottom Left - 0:50
Top Right - 0:25
Bottom Right - 0:30

1 Like

Took one hour and fifteen minutes

These three characters took an hour to do, twenty minutes each.

2 Likes

Girl - 2:10

Cowgirl - 0:55

3 Likes