Fighter Sculpt

This weekend’s sculpting practice. Made fully in Blender.

12 Likes

Nice! I really lile the hand-drawn-ish shader. Reminds me to Legend of Kora!

2 Likes

I agree with vitoli, this amazing artwork for some reason resembles to a character but I cannot identify, I like the stylized version render in the left corner of the program, great job.

The “stylized version render” in the left corner is a reference picture I found on the internet :neutral_face:
Or what do you mean?

1 Like

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Oh so is the reference, man I think was a render with another style hahahaha

1 Like

Oh, ups - so nice reference - I thought it is a stylised render of your sculpt. Your sculp is so close to the reference. Nice.

Sorry for the confution Mark, your sculpt capture very well the image.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like