С:/files of blender modifiers

Where can I find the scripts of the modifier panel and modifiers themselves?
In the file directory of the blender on my computer.
/Steam /steamapps /common /blender/ 3.1.
I want to make a panel to add a couple of customizations.
And then you push one button on every mod with the settings.
I need files for examples of code writing.

You’ll have better results by using the Scripting Templates provided with Blender, instead of dissecting someone else’s finished code. In the Text Editor, there’s a Simple Panel template that will give you exactly what you’re looking for in a clean, simple, format

Those templates that are available in the blender do not meet the requirements.
no example with built-in operators in ui/vieport panel

I’m going to be honest with you here, because I’m hoping to save you a lot of time and frustration.

If you can’t figure out how to combine the Simple Operator template and the Simple Panel template, there’s no way you’ll be able to dissect someone else’s completed add-on code. You need to learn more about Python and spend some more time in the Blender Python docs before you jump into add-on development.

I’m saying this as someone with several released commercial add-ons and dozens of Blender scripts- adding an operator to the Simple Panel template is bare-bones basic BPY development. If a fully-functional add-on is Z, and opening the text editor is A, doing this is about a B.

There’s a lot of really good tutorials out there that can help you get started. Here’s one:

This StackExchange answer has the code for what you’re looking for, but you’ll struggle to replicate it or scale it if you don’t understand what each part does: https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/155363/add-on-dev-button-that-simply-calls-a-function?rq=1 To learn what each part does, consult the docs: https://docs.blender.org/api/current/info_quickstart.html

I have already created a panel looking at the examples and added features.
And successfully.
Now I want to create a panel, first setting parameters, then add mod to mesh.

without knowledge
I was just asking.
Where can I find the scripts of the modifier panel and modifiers themselves? In the file directory of the blender on my computer.

You cannot find what does not exist. Modifiers are not ‘scripts’ and, if I remember correctly, the code for drawing the modifiers UI is written in C. In both cases they’re not accessible outside of the source and therefore untouchable through the Python API.

Thank you for your help…
That’s what I wanted to know.