My computer spent nearly four hours hammering away at my final render from the “Creating Modular Environments” course.
This training took a lot of time, but I learned a lot!
11 Likes
Wow this looks really good, I am working through his 3D environments course, I am currently on the forest path, I am about to start the ruin once I have rendered the path.
Everything looks really neat and its a beautiful scene! Great work. One note: the river items look too large. The swans are farther than the house in the center, but are larger than the door. the grasses by the ducks also look dominating, overpowering the scene a little. Again, they are as tall as the door by the end of the first section of grass, which may be life size but the grass on the far side of the swans is shorter than them and less dominating/more realistic looking.
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Great, thanks!
