Final teaser of the fight sequence for scene G-1 of Giants in the Earth

Here is the “final” teaser of the action sequence for Scene G1 of Giants in the Earth

see signature for detail links

Kinda went into Kratos mode in that room, huh?

Funny thing is - until about 8 months ago I had never heard about Kratos – as it is I have only seen a few Youtube clips and thought to myself “damn – they stole my character!”

You too?! I had the same idea with a fusion between X and Zero from the Megaman X Franchise I called it Absolute Zero. Then came Megaman X Command Mission and there it was. Absolute Zero was in the game. During that time in high school, I thought that Capcom somehow was probing my brain.

truth is – my character has nothing to do with Kratos and really barely resembles him except with color --all that worries me though is everyone is going to think I am a God of War fanboy, which I am not. (I have nothing against GoW – just never played it. I love the brutal kills on YT though)

I know that, because I’ve been watching the whole thing from the start. When I said that he went into “Kratos Mode” I was talking about the way he was fighting. Maybe I should have explain myself a bit more on the first post.

I wasn’t worried. In some ways it’s a complement.