Finish your OTH images-or Carole King will eat your babies!

I’ve hired singer/celebrity Carole King to come eat your babies if you don’t get hard to work on your On the Haunt images.

http://www.legacyrecordings.com/caroleking/grfx/carole2.jpg

If you don’t have any children, you can get a raincheck.

Keep working! OR ELSE!!!

AHHH!!!
/me rushes up the stairs and gets back to work.

If you’re trying to scare me, it won’t work. All my OTH3 images are done. Only thing left to do is render and give you them. Then my children will be safe forever.

If I keep procrastinating… well, I’ll get them to drink from that fountain in “Tuck Everlasting” (the book, not the movie; then again, I haven’t finished/seen either one). Or just try for the Holy Grail. Or try a liquid lunch, some rubber bands, and a particle-moving thingie to make us immortal. Or–shoot, I just gave it away.

Can’t scare me, mines done so where when and what size do we upload?
Paradox

LOL!!!

Why dont you pair her up with Fat Bastard and double the baby consumption, doubly scarry!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

She don’t look like she could eat a whole kid… Ask her if it’s alright just to nibble my daughter’s feet a bit. That’ll probably be a mouthful. And anyways, my pic’s been ready for over a week. I’m just waiting for you to get the submission things working - and if you don’t do that SOON, then i’ll send that fat, dead guy from ‘Se7en’ over to your place and… you know… :smiley: