fireflower

Really like it a lot! No crits! Simple & classic & stylish & eyecandy!

:rolleyes:and first post in the new forum from me:D

I love it! the flowers look great with the black background

JCTiger

Yeah, maybe add some fireflies.
P

@ner, that looks great. good to see you back, man! it’s been awhile. cheers.

Definitely the one for the new splash screen. Without a doubt. :smiley:

I think the blue colors are too harsh. . . it hurts my eyes.

Also, in keeping with the name of the project . . . I would try a warmer color, say and orangish-yellow or reddish orange.

How did you get a copy of 2.42 or is it a mistake?

They may have compiled the cvs 2.42 version themselves or downloaded a pre-compiled binary from http://www.blender.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=61ea336178bfecd0978b9fa1863f67a8
=D

Reminds me of the mushrooms on digitalblasphemy.com Great work, congrats.

Good!!! I love it!! :smiley:

Could we possibly get a wallpaper-sized version of this? This is definitely at least as good as those digital blasphamy mushrooms.

nice work @ner

nice use of particles

favorite render of all renders !

That looks pretty kick ass. The flowers are beautiful. Minimal lighting, but it still emphasizes the viewpoint, and reluctantly still gets the entire image across very well. Great visual delivery and compositional upholds. :wink: Superb!

nice work, I’d actually like to see this as blender startup splash. Can you patch a custom splash in blender without coding anything? (and I know many don’t like to keep hearing this but Max Maya etc can do it)

it looks amazing, and i think many of us will thank you if you could post the blend file, just to learn to archive more interesting glows and as you use it. Cause some time its difficult to archive this result, at least for me.

Thanx :wink:

http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1401/fireflower.blend

Good luck

I AM JUST 20 YEARS OLD AND I got and saw lot of love and effection by our elders to youngers and y youngers to elders…in short every one have lovely feelings for eachother…no one have chochonet heart…my family include my 2 borther and one sister …my parents and my great grand parents and uncle …aunt with son john…today is jazzy my sister b-day…and my sony 10 mega pixel camera capture this prceious and happy moment …when i was enjoying cake i though that pic is not secure and it will remain disappear in my cupboard…so why not take it on the best quality CANVAS…so i search and found this pictures on canvas…its ease my problem …/.but if you people have any other idea or any other link which offers well then please inform me…

thanx a lot, for the file :wink: . It really works for me, now i learn new ways of glowing :cool: