First 2d image in a while...

I got frustrated while studying and decided to take a break. I just threw this together. It almost started as another generic chick, bosom and bikini image. As part of my efforts deprogram myself from beauty worship, I shifted the image after the initial blocking was done.

I keep forgetting that drawing is like riding a bike. You never really forget. It’s been almost 2 months since I really drew something.

Just notice the left arm is bigger than the right. Oh well, I call her a lefty.

Attachments

Really well done, you certainly still remember how to do it. Cant wait to see more!

This is an awesome image for something after two months break. I like the clothing folds on the model - your shading approach is effective.

Wow… I wish I could still draw well. I took realistic drawing for 3 or 4 years, and I haven’t really drawn something in about a year or 2. It seems like all I draw these days are little sketches in my textbooks and caricatures of my teachers :p.

I remember threatening a teacher with drawing. I would tell her that if she kept getting on my nerves I would draw her… and her polka dot suit. LOL