First 3d short, Geronimo the gecko

Hi community,

New to blender. I made a silly script with friends and did my best to build a scene around it. Critiques appreciated if you have any ideas about improving the look/feel or animation.

Blender 4 and EEVEE, cycles was cooking my laptop.

1 Like

I very much like your animation! I hope you do more. :smiley:

If I may offer constructive criticism, however, I must tell you that the narration is very difficult to understand. I encourage people to talk in silly voices whenever possible, but this particular voice mixed with the music seems difficult to parse. A possible fix may be as simple as reducing the relative volume of the music, or possibly to separate voice and music onto distinct left/right channels. As it is, I listened to the narration several times, and the music crescendos are overwhelming key words of the story.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I love your gecko character. Please make and share more animations. Keep having fun with blender!! :smiley:

Thanks for your thoughts, glad you enjoyed!

Yes I understand how the audio is a bit hard to decode… I’ll work on getting my mixes clearer in the future. I think I was having too much fun with the vocal pitch shift and synths and forgot about legibility.

Cheers

1 Like