First Post!- Low-Poly Sheep

Hello everyone! So, this is very exciting for me! I have been looking around this forum for a long time while I was beginning to learn blender and I finally got to making my own account so I could start sharing. My first posts will be probably be poorly made and I’ll be trying to find my way around on this forum. So here is my silly model of a low poly sheep!

SheepSpin.avi (9.9 MB)

6 Likes

Interesting concept. can you post more renders from different perspectives so we can better see the full shape of the sheep?

Just updated the post with more renders, thank you for the comment!

I like your low poly style. I can think of a number of use cases for it, especially games. I might try build one with this low poly technique using the Blender game engine. But I’ll need to practice first. At this stage In my Blender career I definitely woulden’t be able to model a sheep like you, as I tend to use more of a sculpting workflow :sweat_smile: Well done! @Filla :wink::+1:

1 Like

Funnily enough, I wish I could do sculpting like you can! Low-poly is very fun and easy but sculpting takes much more skill and practice I think!

Wow, this sheep looks awesome! They have a really nice shape, loving the little ears!:two_hearts:

1 Like

nice work,
thy look like a night club ball !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like