Fit camera view to blender window view

hi all,
is in blender a way to fit the camera view (Numpad0) to the blender view bounds.
It is like - align view to slected camera -
Zooming is a very unprecice option.

I think this is what your looking for, there doesn’t appear to be a hotkey associated with it.

Thanks for help but unfortunatly it zooms not to the window boundaries instead it zoom to the real resolution on your display.

So a camera with a resolution with 100 x 100 zooms to a 100 x 100 pixel size on the screen.

hmph. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Dont sorry man …help is help.

I think the Home button do what tou want.

The home Button is the shortcut for ‘Frame All’ with the hint if i hover over ‘view all objects in scene’.
Maybe in the past (before 2.82) it was a shortcut for a function that i need, because i found a stackexchange solution where someone mentioned the same solution (something like fill screen).

So thanks for help

If you are in 3d view it is frame all but if you are in camera view(numpad 0) and hit home it is view camera center. I’m using 2.81a., so it may be different in 2.82 but then you can search for ”View Camera Center” with f3.

Bingo…BIG THANKS

I screwed up my view some how following along a tutorial and lost the bounding box for camera view, Im new to blender and it was really frustrating to get this back. This helped thank you!!