Hello, I am trying to perform a simulation where I want to observe how the geomorphology of a cave affects the flow of water, the data of the cave was taken with a LIDAR. Pero cada vez que realizo en bake es como si la cueva no existiera
- First step: Import the Cave in OBJ format
- Second step: place a cube on top the cave
- Third step: Place a square surrounding the Cave to be the domain.
- Fourth step: Physical properties of the cube over the Cave - inflow (emissions substep - 3). Outside cube turned the domain and the Cave an obstacle.
- Fifth step: Resolution at 500, solidifymodifer-thickness at 0.15 of the Cave and the remesh at 0.1m.
- Step 6: Object → apply → scale.
- Step 7: Bake
Now I will be making two more caves, but they are much bigger and I did it with your same steps and it is as if the cave did not exist, do you recommend me to make any changes or should I cut the cave because the size may be affecting?