Floods in Europe

did anyone hear about this? seems like bad news for them. the US could use that water in the northwest and anywhere else

It’s normally the southwest with the same problem, flooding that is.

I’ve seen it in the news, looks to be very bad. It must not happen very often, as it seems that the general level of prepardness is low, or it just maybe the level of reporting here making it seem that way.

well, It’s pretty terrible here in germany… Many Cities are fully flood. Many people
lost their homes… :frowning:

cya henrik

Bad times, when mother earth lets loose there isn’t much man can do but hang on.

Hello!!! :smiley:

VelikM wrote:

as it seems that the general level of prepardness is low, or it just maybe the level of reporting here making it seem that way.

No the level of reporting there is allright. It’s really as bad as it looks. And a lot of people seem that lost their homes, or even their lives, there…

As for the level of preparedness, I think that there couldn’t have been anything to avoid it. It was a real scourge, that shouldn’t occur at that time of the year.

Similar phenomenon (of a lesser scale ofcourse), appeared here in Greece, last month.

I think nature is taking revenge for what we’ve been doing all these decades. Only the victims are the innocent ones…

skontar.

I’m sure the reporting there is exceptional, it’s my location that I wonder about, it’s international news so it has a lower priority than local and national. From what I have seen it looks really bad, there was something about a dam letting go which is something no one can prepare for.

VelikM wrote:

From what I have seen it looks really bad, there was something about a dam letting go which is something no one can prepare for.

Speaking of prepardeness… remember what I told you about a similar event here in Greece, last month???

Well, it happened again, yesterday… :x :x :x

There was a sudden storm again, and the same river was overflow, flooding the same area…

I think authorities here will never learn… (I am really pissed right now) :x :x :x

P.S.: VelikM, there was a post of your’s (about holografers) I wanted to reply, but I can’t find it anymore. Anyway, don’t let Brain too close to that equipment. He might try to use it to take over the world… :stuck_out_tongue:

skontar.

Second thought…

Please send Brain, along with all that equipment, to take over Greece…

He will be better than our government…

At least we’ll be saved from flooding…

Thanks in advance…

skontar.