Fluffy Ball

It’s been quite a long time since I posted something. Been very busy doing other stuff. But just thought I’d share something to get me back on sharing and posting on the forums :smiley:

I somewhat followed Andrew Price’s latest tutorial on hair particles for this. Hope you like it!

Here’s my node setup for the comp. Very simple stuff.

And the materials.

Attachments

So have you got Pro Lighting Studio? The Image looks well but the colors are too flat for me, increase the Saturation and it will be perfect I think

No, I don’t have Pro Lighting Studios. Honestly I prefer messing and putting lights myself rather then have a preset do it for me.

I do have a preference to less saturated images, I guess it’s something I have to keep an eye out for more. Thanks for the feedback!

I personally love the colour scheme – I think the subtlety is done extremely well. Lighting looks great too!

looks like under water, looks awesome!

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it.

Love the lighting and colors. It didn’t occur to me until I saw the other comment, but I can see how a touch of added saturation could benefit the image. Reminds me of the top of a Truffula Tree (from the Lorax). Great work!!