Fluid simulation

15 Likes

Wonderful animation all throughout! You went far beyond showcasing Flip Fluids. I find it interesting how the artificiality of the movement is much less obvious when the cow is transparent.

Not sure if intentional or not, but this has made me think of how cows (and other animals categorized as “livestock”) are often only looked at as food; the rest of their being is kind of invisible to the average consumer.

Thanks for your comment. I actually didn’t think your way. My goal here was to practice fluid simulation.
But I saw that it’s important to have a bigger vision about how things can impact people in different ways.

1 Like

It’s very beautiful when the act of “practice” turns into a complete work. Or at least so I feel about this one! Thank you again for sharing this, your ambition is inspiring!

1 Like

Wow! It’s fantastic! So interesting work!:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

This is great! I love the surreality: “this is not a cow-shaped bottle of milk” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My background is industrial designer, and I worked many years on industry, designing products. But I really love 3D animation and I´m trying to change my career. So, you are right, my goal is to show my abilities and vision about animation! Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!!!

Exactly!!! Thank you!