For those who will make it to Siggraph....

I’m sorry if this has been mentioned, but I can’t get Elysiun to work for some reason, and have been trying to get this post page up all morning :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to ask anyone going to Siggraph, especially if the main reason for your going was to help out Ton, to bring any equipment you can. Lap tops, cameras, modems, etc… and help the campaign by preparing web pages, etc… for updates. The closer to real-time, the better. If anyone has a webcam, and can hook it up to the birds of a feather meeting, that would be really great. We need to increase the momentum, and not let it falter.

Perhaps you can get together with Bart now, and get a plan together. I wish I could help, but these thoughts are all I can do right now, and I’m not so sure they’re good ones or interfering ones :wink:

Ton needs to wheel and deal, and I’m not sure who is coming from NaN with him, and I think they’ll be busy wheeling and dealing too. So they need a team of backup support. I think that’s where the membership will have to come in.

Am I wrong? Or can this help?

Thanks for reading, hope it helps someone to think of how to take every opportunity we can find over there at Siggraph.

Love and good luck to you all, Ingrid

Would be great! Pictures, movies, whatever.
In 2000 we did that too, bart organized webcams for all major events we did.

This time I am all alone… foundation money cannot be spent to send bart to siggraph, how much he would like it! haha!
Next year. We should do a booth again, small but cosy.

I’m styll crying :wink:

Anyway, if anyone has a good plan for coverage of Siggraph, please contact me ([email protected])!

Have fun,

B@rt

Great ideaz Ingie, I would love to watch the Blender meeting through a webcam, since I can’t attend Siggraph myself. I’m sure alot of Blenderheads would love to watch and make use of IRC to talk with you guyz there etc…
Anywayz, have fun all that are lucky enough to go!!!

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!