Forest Environment

Forest environment scene made by me in blender. In this I have used geometry nodes for path and grass scattering on the terrain. I have used three different types of grasses and flower in it. In this scene I want to create a forest evening environment. I think I have accomplished my objective. I hope you all will like it.

17 Likes

Beautiful over-all. If you don’t mind a bit of critique, IMHO I think there’s a scaling issue between the road and the trees, the trees seem a lot smaller (and I don’t mean young, I mean scaled too low) compared to the width of the tire tracks. Especially love the lighting and sky – Nishita or an HDRI?

thank you for your feedback I will resolve it in my next render . And to answer your question it is Nishita. Thanks again.

1 Like

The scene lighting and plant life look very good. I think it would be good to get the tracks aligned with the trail as there is a pattern going off trail to the left for no obvious reason. The tracks themselves look great! Keep it up!

1 Like

I agree the scale problem, the rest is wonderful! Very beutifull the tracks and the lighting

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes