Forest Scout

Hi all!
Another quick update.

I´m still not done with the armor yet and I simply applied a shader for the skin colour.
I´ll work on her face and whatnot, when I´m done and satisfied with the armor and equipment.

Before you ask: Yes I intented the cape like that, but I´m not sure if I want to leave it like that.

In any event. Thanks again and have a nice evening!
Cheers
ElensAnima

Hello again.

Quick update:
(there´s a short description underneath my deviantArt image)
http://fav.me/d7k02ix (deviantArt)

See you around.
ElensAnima

Hi again.

Ive been working on her face for about three to four days, after a month break from work and everything.
That´s how far I am right now.

Uncanny Valley, I know. Exactly where I want her to be.
It´s not done yet, just posting an update.

Cheers!
ElensAnima

Man this is amazing! Texturing is awesome too. What was your armor workflow? Looks great!

Hello there!
Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks a lot. I´m not quite sure what exactly you are referring to with “armor workflow”. The way I progressed through the initial armor concept to the final one, or how I build it, or…?

Anyways, I´m posting another update letting you guys know that after A LOT of struggling around with the animation rig and trying all kinds of different ways to rig the character proerly (without having to weightpaint for endless hours), I FINALLY found a way.

It´s not perfect yet, but it´s pretty fine so far.

Soonish, I´m going to start building assets for the background. Vegetation.
I guess I´m somewhat close to the finish line and I hope it´ll turn out as I have it in mind.

The results I´m aiming for are some neat wallpapers.

Anyways, thanks for reading, once again.
Have a nice evening!

Cheers