Forgotten Corner

“Forgotten Corner”

Check out My :grinning: :point_down:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rithick_03d/
Artstation: https://rithick03.artstation.com/
Threads: https://www.threads.net/@rithick_03d
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RithickSundar03

56 Likes

Very cool! It reminds me of “Blade Runner.”

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Great piece. I love this style and you’ve captured it very well. My only crit would be the fence. It looks far too perfect and out of place. And because of its prominent position in the composition it really sticks out.

2 Likes

Awesome! So much detail, mind boggling. The nasty AC units and vent did it for me. They even have different labels…
I think there’s too much foreground, while the building is cut off. I’m guessing you didn’t wanna let go of that detail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That way, the fence might retreat a bit further.

How did you do the CA effects and the blur on the border areas? I’ve seen it plenty of times, but I don’t know what to look for… and such wanted technical imperfection might also call for more distortion, strictly speaking.

BTW, going through your Artstation. You really got the dishevelled stuff down, that nature takeover scene, great!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback dude :heart:. Also, that blurry corner is just a normal Lens distortion node in the Blender Compositor tab.

1 Like

Thanks Dude :heart: :raised_hands:

1 Like

—which makes it very obvious I need to use the compositor, finally :joy:
I can’t log into Artstation, for some reason, I’m retrying constantly. I hope I won’t forget following you once the error messages go away!

Maybe I’ll try and imitate one of your images so I can learn how this works. I’ve only been doing clean stuff so far, and it annoys the heck out of me

1 Like