Forgotten

Hello everyone, i would love to share with you guys my latest work called “Forgotten”. Come check out my behance for more photos of this work if you interested. Thank you for your time.

14 Likes

This is a really good scene. Did you use any external models, or did you make everything yourself?

The tilted camera is a good idea! It makes me feel like it is resting on some broken piece of the theater.

The lighting is also neat. It matches the dark vibe of the scene. Though, I kind of wish I could see more of the stage. Did you use just a single sun lamp, or are there other, subtle, light sources in the project?

This is a great photo! It shows a lot of effort and ingenuity.

Hi CastorCase, thank you for your comment. I did use a few external models like the piano, ceiling light and the ornament, rest of the scene is by myself.
For the lightning, i used HDRI and 3 area lights on top of the holes, no lighting inside the opera house. The scene first comeout really dark and i corrected it on photoshop using the shadows and highlights, then i add sun rays, dust, etc …
Sadly i’m a new member here so i only can upload 1 photo :frowning:, if you want to see more of the stage, please come check out my behance right here: https://www.behance.net/gallery/100146221/Forgotten

Thank you for your compliment! Hope you have a nice day.

1 Like

Looks great and very poignant at the moment.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation. Stay safe, and have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much, have a great week and stay safe!

1 Like