Formula One Tooned - Charles Leclerc

Hi everyone !

Here’s my latest project, created for the Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix 2023, synonymous with a home race for Ferrari drivers.

It’s probably not my most detailed work, but I personally find it one of my most " successful " in terms of lighting. To be honest, for a long time, working with light was generally the last stage of my work, which I neglected a little bit. But as I experimented on my own (basically doing random things and seeing what came of it), I realized how powerful it was and how it could transform a work.

So if you have any good tutorials that have helped you with this subject, I’d love to hear from you !

:clapper: Here is the animated version : https://www.instagram.com/p/CwvVoDKKYsU/

13 Likes

This is really cute I love it. Simple works.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for these words !

lovely and well done.
I think that the first image is nicer than the others.
The point of view is more interesting.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I think so too, although I have doubts between this one and the more zoomed-in version (a matter of taste I suppose).

as you used a squared composition, I think the first is better than the zoomed one.
Otherwise, if you enlarge the zoomed image, I think it will be more pleasure to see.

1 Like

Love the style you created here :smiley:
Would have been awesome to see some motion blur, like these highspeed photographs usually have.
You could even composite that in after the fact.
Off course this is just a suggestion and not to take away from your awesome work here!

1 Like

I understand your point of view, thank you for sharing it with me !

Thank you very much ! And yes in the future, probably for next season, I’d like to be able to really animate my models (if my PC allows me to do that ahaha) and play with motion blur !

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, have a nice week-end too !

1 Like