forum monkeys

okay how did u become forum monkeys!? i mean u guys must have very little to do cause u posted over 500 posts! that like ummmmm 2 a day. shese u must be pros at blender. oh is there people from NAN still involved with the blender community?

That is correct. I have absolutley nothing better to do with my time. I mean, I could work, or do something constructive, but why?

Some yes, and some no. But generally, most of us in this group are very good at Blender, or at least with coding/python stuff.

Yes there is. Ton, Bart and a few others I am sure.

BgDM

I’m at 3 a day. Of course I rarely ever posted this summer. Do I sense some jealousy? :stuck_out_tongue:
There are forums out there where the average guy has 4000 posts.

Stefano (S68) has an average of 6-7 post a day. And, when you think about it, it’s really not that much.

Martin

break your leg.

i did and i made 700 posts in three months, and 450 in another forum.

/Me has better things to do!!!

/has to go to work at day, to buy bananas for me little monkeys!!!

/also has to look after them so they don’t fell from the tree, cause they are too young…

/Me suffers from insomnia… can’t sleep!!!

That’s how me became a Forum Monkey!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Spyros…

p.s.:congaratulations to Ingiebee. I think she is the latest member of the Monkey clan!!!

hmmm…well ive still got a long way to go…damn :stuck_out_tongue:

as im writing im at exactly 266 posts 8) …so this is my 267th one. ahhhh, thats still another 233 to go…[sigh]… :-?

44 to go…

144 to go before I become Satan!

I never thought i would say this… but i wanna be a monkey!!! :wink:

Matt

Blend on, and blend well!!!

don’t we all wanna be monkeys?

man i’ve got a really long way to go

well, I’m happy with my current status 8)

Martin

well, I’m happy with my current status 8)

Martin[/quote]

I envy your current status but then again… There are times I wouldn’t want to be “in your shoes”… :wink:

Spyros.

in most communitys being a moderator is a thankless job.

i see people REALLY hating mods in some places.

oh boy :stuck_out_tongue: you think being forum monkey is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!
I envy you!

I still have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go!

i’m quite happy being a human, what about you? :stuck_out_tongue: