FPS Character right so far?

Yeah, that’s what I was talking about too…You can use overlay as a transparent pause menu, suspend the game scene, and resume it when needed…
why not use layers instead then? Any difference or just personal preference…
Oh and overlay is also really useful for health and damage, and mostly any other GUI stuff

Yeah I always use overlays for HUD but I guess now I’ll use it for my menus (just implemented)! I don’t use layers because it gets confusing for me which layer I’m on… :spin: But, I will use layers for other things to come!

Trust me, layers and scenes combined are extremely effective. used both for many games…unfortunately they are on my USB that broke :confused:

Ah, that sucks. I’ve not touched layers yet, but I’ll get there. For something.

Restarted the character rig…harder than I expected since I used a new formula I made up
Just 1 question: How do I animate the arms then with my new setup?

“P Gun Controller” spawns the guns, eyes are the main character controls. I can easily animate all the guns, but I don’t know how I can animate the arms if the guns are animated at origin point in another layer and the arms are not at origin…any ideas anyone?

The arm animation is really frustrating
TSTBA2.blend (1.19 MB) me :confused:

Looks animated to me… :confused:

But when I look straight downwards, it lags and sends me high in the air! Amazing! :confused:

No, I need to animate more…I only have the recoil for gun1 and the grab for gun2, I need recoil, reload, and grab for all 4 guns

I can only equip one gun… And you’ll have to work that out yourself (unless someone else shows up). I haven’t touched animations in BGE yet.

EDIT: The physics get blown up to 70-80% when looking downward as well.

Yeah, I’ll try using “record animation” in in BGE, in the “Game” tab…I just can’t find it in blender wiki though

Well, good luck!