Franz K

7 Likes

Another great character! :smiley:

The blemish (spots under character’s left eye) is intentional?

Are you using the new Geometry-Nodes based hair for these?

1 Like

I think the blemish is a shadow from the glasses

Who’s Franz K - I never saw Kafka wearing glasses, so I’m curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you look at the zoomed (full-scale) image, vertically half-way between corner of mouth & bottom of nose, there are three small bumps, not a shadow. Minor imperfections to emphasize the character’s humanity?

1 Like

Thank you!
Yes, the spots should be some imperfections, but maybe they are too bright. :confused:
Hair is normal hair- particle system, or better two different for the left and right side.
I said to me for a loooong time, that I want to learn geometry/animation nodes… So maybe in the future. :grimacing:

1 Like

Haha. That’s another Kafka from a parallel universe … So in this universe he wears glasses and don’t die that early! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like the smaller glasses version more. :slight_smile:
His expression is great, as if he just woke up. ^^

1 Like

Thank you very much! I liked both glass sizes, so I use them both. :slight_smile:

The hair here is great, it really adds to the character.

I’m still using Particle-System hair myself. The new GeoNodes hair just isn’t clicking for me… still on the wish-list. Your hair here really impresses me, it’s much better than I can groom, so I was curious if your secret lay in the new system.

Thanks for sharing another great character! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for your nice words! So we both have the same wish-list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :v::raised_hands:

1 Like