Free Animated Human for Tests

Hi, this model (498 Tris, 15 bones) can be used for any test purposes you have. I made several animations for him:

• Walk (w)
  • Run (shift)
  • Jump (j)
  • Ready ®
  • Idle (always)
  • Punch §
  • Kick (k)
  • Default (d)

Just press P, use the arrow keys to rotate him, and press different keys to view his actions. This guy can easily be imported to fit your needs. He is super low poly, and is allready uv mapped out. You can use him as a “place holder” for your main character. His animation cycles all run smoothly together. If you have any suggestions or any ideas for extra animations I should make, just ask.

Here are his Uv’s. They can be easily textured, modified etc.

-Rozzy

Attachments

CharacterKit.blend (618 KB)

Wow, well done Rozzy!

nice done run with no physics

Totally amazing!

Sweet. I could really use this to practice making games, cause I’m horrible at animating. The only thing I see wrong with it is thee arms when walking. There should probably some movement at the elbows, and one arm moves foreward more than the other. Other than that it looks great.

Awesome file dude keep it up!!!

Wow, well done Rozzy!

Thank you!

nice done run with no physics

Thanks!

Totally amazing!

Gracias!

Sweet. I could really use this to practice making games, cause I’m horrible at animating. The only thing I see wrong with it is thee arms when walking. There should probably some movement at the elbows, and one arm moves foreward more than the other. Other than that it looks great.
This is exactly what I made it for! People who are horrible at animating, don’t want to spend time making a model, and just want something to practice with. I will take your critiques into consideration.

Awesome file dude keep it up!!!!

Thanks, I plan on adding more. If anyone has any requests.

thanks for uploading that model I can really use it to help me in making realistic animations

Good, I’m glad you can find a use for it.

This is a great contribution. I learned a few new tricks. Thank you Rozzy

Sure, no problem. Anything you want me to add?

Good Job Rozzy. I know it’s been 5 months but any chance of putting in some reactive animations? I’m imagining two of these fighting each other and the punches and kicks causing reactions. I’m combining FunkyWyrm’s summary of this thread http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149175 with some additional stuff. The box person i made doesnt have the same flare as your stuff.

Edit:
I understand now how it works, so, now i will use him in my game, texturing him, and get him popular xD
Which name i have to use in credits?

dmils, you should make a smother change between the keyframes(play with the interpolation methods) to make it more realistic, try to make them match with a walkcycle like this one https://cyberdog.wikispaces.com/file/view/WalkCycle_Side.jpg/30505746/WalkCycle_Side.jpg, and look for a run cycle too, that ll make it mutch more precise if you want to make an improvment off course, I had tried to make walkcycles and run cycles on wy own and it doesnt end very realistic.
Try to download that picture and use it as a BG image and try to copy the movements of the image on your character

Very nice! Hope I will have some time soon to study this file a little.

exaclty what i need. _\m/ thanks

is there any problem to use this char in blender 2.6?
i just opened the file and i can only see idle animation.

Yes there are some changes in the animations system beween Blender 2.59 and 2.60.
Change the layer on all animations without the Idle animation to 1.

I’m sorry but could you point out, specifically, what is wrong with my animations? Mind you, the options for changes are very limited due to the small number of bones. Less bones = less realistic.

I’ll probably update the file to work with the newest version of blender. Stay fresh!

will be getting this when im home for sure! Thanks for puttin it up for us :smiley: