Hi Blender Artist Community! I hope I am following etiquette and that I am posting in the right group.
I would like to suggest you the Cloud Rendering solutions for Blender helping creators make use of the hardware and create high definition images, videos, and even 3D complex models.
Sign up for the beta at https://iblender.net/, and enjoy free rendering for a limited time (From 1 March 2020 to 1 May 2020). We’ve just launched the rendering application beta — and we’d love you to take part in. To say thank you, from now until the official launch we’re offering free rendering credits to beta testers.
IBlender currently supports OS Window and mainly Blender and most of the mainstream and renderers of Blender like Cycles, Eevee, Vray, Corona, Octane, RenderMan,…MAC, Linux are still in-development progress, we will release this version on 30th, March 2020.
- Easy and clear interface: we believe that ‘less is more’. With just one or two clicks, the job control will help to see all the information about your renders in a clear fashion.
- Real-time Monitoring: iRender allows you to visualize the rendering process in real-time, preview thumbnail, estimate rendering time in advance.
- Improve computing performance: at iRender, it is possible to render multiple jobs at the same time without affecting your PC. Cloud rendering technology is highly efficient for large-sized projects with a deadline.
- Environmental responsibility: iRender build up green data center generated by solar power. Every time you use IRender for rendering, you made contributions on reducing carbon dioxide emissions and protecting our planet.
- Support 24/7: The highly professional and ethical support team are always ready to help you and provide the solution to your queries 24/7
Please reply here or send me an email to [email protected] or a Skype message to iRender Support if you want to participate.