Free comercial models and game engine

Hi!
Cat Mother games, went out of buisness, and released the prototype, and a bunch of textures and models…

It is all under the GPL, so have fun :smiley:

http://catmother.sourceforge.net/

Some of the stuff looks pretty good!

1stly : congrats for the zoro-a-like avatar
2ndly : thanks for sharing this :slight_smile: .

hey this looks great, but how can I import these into Blender? and do i need the other two source code ones, i only downloaded the models. Should i get the others?

hmm… They have C++ source code… xP

Thanks for that.

Also you all know that any .exe files posted here are free to use too?

The short and sweet…
If you make your game into a runtime with Blender, your game may legally be used and distributed the same way Blender is–freely. Don’t make anything that you hope to maintain copyright to into a runtime.
from http://www.blendenzo.com/faqMakeExe.html

But .blend files are copyprotected by the author. So dont hack anything from them, just the .exe file.

Don’t make anything that you hope to maintain copyright to into a runtime.

So dont hack anything from them, just the .exe file.

Too bad that won’t last for much longer.

C-106 Delta, good luck in ripping the code apart, tell us if you see any worthwhile features for the BGE in that code.

LOl, I know, you are doing a great job!!! I too was ‘looking’ at some encryption techniques I found for coding in C++.

I also found another way to ‘hide’ py code, but Im not sure it will really work. It should, but I dont have time to play with it. Perhaps I should tell you and you can play with it?:wink:

:confused: still need an answer plz, thnx.

Yeah, exactly?

What is the extension on models? If blender can’t import them, then perhaps another 3d package can be used to import/export to something blender can import.

I havent been able to download the file to look at them so not much help, sorry.

g max should be able to with a plug-in, ill check

how do i import anything form this game thing into blender lol

-noob

the extension is .max