Free M16 Model

Here is a somewhat low poly model of an M16 I made for my game Infected, which I decided to stop working on. It is 624 polys (1132 tris). It doesn’t have textures, but it is very crudely unwrapped. Enjoy it.:smiley:

Attachments

M16.blend (64.6 KB)

Good modeling bro!:wink: (You Do have talent, so you could continue your game-You need Patience!!:smiley: )

It is a great model!!

Could I Possibly Get Hold Of Your Game (.blend)

I Am My Self Creating A Game And Would Like To Analyze Yours

@htmlman Why Have You Capitalized Every Word?

Thanks for the resource Jay, great model :smiley:

Nice and clean, I can only see about 4 unnecessary polys :slight_smile:

hope you dont mind, I managed to get down to 642 vert count, just for kicks :wink:
M16_vert642.blend (216 KB)

nice model

Hey Jay_Dee_892, I added this model to BlenderVault, hope you don’t mind. I added you as original author, not sure what kind of license you want on it, so I left that off.

Yeah please specify a license… www.opengameart.org is also a great place to put your models.

Oh and nice model so far!

Nice. I made an M16 model, but yours is more adept, with removable stock, and barrel.

Or is that just the 642 version one?

hey, textured it for both texface AND glsl. looks great in texface and looks slightly better in glsl.(man i love google images XD):smiley: [hope you don’t mind much]
edit: a lot o’ people are saying this ^.

Attachments

m16 textured.blend (256 KB)

When i downloaded it, it was black so i thought it was prity good, but then i added a lamp and i thought it was extremily well done! i really like the end of the barrel.

Hey i havent been on blenderartists for a while. Thanks for the positive feedback! And to answer the licensing question, honestly i dont know anything about licensing. But anybody can use this model however they want to. You dont need to say that i made it. Just dont take full credit :slight_smile:

And i no longer have the .blend of the game that i was working on