Hi ![]()
Yes
I’m not sure if this is what you want…but here are my test models
https://github.com/xbodya13/random/raw/master/test_animations.zip
Hi ![]()
Yes
I’m not sure if this is what you want…but here are my test models
https://github.com/xbodya13/random/raw/master/test_animations.zip
Thank you very much
That is just what I want
Good news everyone. Not good enough to put a picture of professor Farnsworth,but better then usual ![]()

Parenting is an animated property now and will work with any object/bone depending on mode.Previously it worked only if parent and child were connected with constraint

This feature has been ported to freeik
Since i rewrote everything almost from scratch ̶c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ and solver is still under construction these features are the only things that work right now
Anyway,here is the test build
compact_keyframe_insert_menu_test.py (15.4 KB) free_ik_1_2_0_test.py (110.7 KB)
Hi.
Change pivot point to Individual Origins

This is already set up, but it has no effect. I downloaded the ZIP version. Will this be relevant?
Try blender 2.92
I tried 2.93/2.92/2.83 and the results are the same
I have uploaded a working file, can you test it
Hmm…do you rotate using gizmo or hotkey?
gizmo and hotkey Have tried
After testing, only the free_ik 1_1_0 version has a bend in 2.83.8
Well…when i rotate with gizmo it really doesn’t bend (i’ll fix it soon),but when i rotate with hotkey everything is ok.
Try to run it on stock blender with default keymap
Also try different pose modes

And see System Console for error messages
ok, look forward to a better version 
Fixed in version 1.1.3
You need a special keying set to animate with freeik,it comes with this addon
See manual for details.
Also,if you are using auto keying make sure that this checkbox is enabled

Thank you for answering me, I installed addon, I only did the rotation, it looks like some extra movement
Pin the root bone(or any other ,it will act like a root one)
If there are no pinned bones it will treat the center of mass as a root bone.