Freestyle Rendering - Lines are not showing up in the final render

Hello, everyone. I have just started looking into the Freestyle rendering engine, and have come across an issue that has me scratching my head. I have my scene, switched from Cycles to the Blender Internal renderer, enabled Freestyle, set up my Linesets and so on. When I set my viewport preview type to Render, everything shows up just fine. However, when I do my final render, the shapes render just fine, but the lines are missing. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Here are some screenshots:

Render%20Preview

It looks like I have it figured out. I did not have Edges enabled in the Post Processing section of the Render panel, which is in the Properties panel.

Joe

Actually, I withdraw that. The lines I set up in the Freestyle section of the Render Layers panel are still not rendering in the final render, but they are appearing when set the viewport render to Rendered.

Ugh.

Please ALWAYS supply an example .blend file with any support question.
Guessing games are pointless and tiring for anyone involved.

My mistake. Here is the blend file.Freestyle_Issues.blend (724.8 KB)

Uncheck “Save Buffers” under Render > Performance > Memory.

27-06-_2018_07-47-58

That did the trick. Thanks for your help, IkariShinji!

Oops, I posted in the wrong thread. This tip does indeed work, and I am so grateful!

Ugh, I wasted half a day trying to figure out why my toon lines weren’t rendering. Never would have imagined that saving buffers was destructive (in a sense); it seemed like a good idea.