Freeze Much? (not for the ignorant)

Hey guys this was just a small day long project. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:
Please check out my other projects at www.sixthlaw3d.wordpress.com

Attachments

Already over 100 downloads of the gnome-look website, in a night!:slight_smile:

lol! :smiley: I like it!

and that’s coming from a Windows user, but…I’m running Vista, and it’s fairly stable…weird, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not bad,
I also use Vista and it barely ever crashes on me and when it does its super easy to fix, I think it got hated too much from the early stages and no one gives it a chance any more.

Haha glad you like it!:slight_smile:
I know for myself, trying to fix up other people’s vistas pc’s when their is incompatability isues and McAfee fits of blocking, its not so user friendly;) Im just hear to inform :smiley:

200 downloads:)

well, maybe McAfee’s the problem :wink: I’ve always heard that AVG was better, even the free version. it’s what I have, and never gave me problems…

…of course, having the “are you sure you want to do this” box pop up every time is kind of annoying when you’ve opened the program a hundred times, but it’s a security measure, so i’m keeping it :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, i’ll stop talking before I branch off too much :smiley:

oops, scratch that last comment!

I guess given the subject matter you were asking for this to be about windows vs linux…

Not my direct intention. Just putting up a small project:)