Freudenstadt Resort

Hi guys!
Today I’m coming with the new set of images for Lindner Planungsbüro
I was responsible for preparing the visuals, interior and landscape architecture concept. The main idea for the project is to bring nature closer to our residents and what can do it better, than a nature growing right in front of your windows!
Freudenstadt Resort on Behance

If someone is more interest about the details of every image, you can check my IG instagram.com/dlugosz.illustrating, where in the descriptions you can find from where the assets are or which HDRI I’m using.

Technical info:
PC Spec: 3950X, 96GB ram, RTX3090
Blender 3.4 to 3.6, rendered with Blender 4.0 and Cycles, AgX Color Space (I’ve changed my colorspace, because AgX from 4.0 is so much better implemented), 5K resolution GPU rendered, 1.5K-3K samples per image with scrambling distance option enabled.
Postproduction: Photoshop, Camera Raw
Lighting: HDRI for exteriors, HDRI for interiors
Addons/Other software: SpeedTree (Virginia Creepers on the facade’s trellis), Connecter (asset manager), Photographer, Geo-scatter 5.3.2, Graswald assets, Archipack PRO, Quick Instances

If you have any questions, feel free!

34 Likes

Nice renderings, although the last one is not very inviting.

Regarding scrambling distance, it can save a lot of rendertime, but especially in interior shots it can lead to weird lighting.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. I have not seen any weirdness in my lights, but I’ll keep it in mind!

I don’t know why exactly, but on this website, I have a bit different colorspace, and when on behance, ig and facebook I have, the proper, more warm tone, here all images look much colder… So, my intention was more warm tones. You can check Behance link - maybe there the last image is going to look more inviting :slight_smile:

Well, with not inviting i meant the architecture, not the picture. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, then I couldn’t do more to that :smiley:

amazing work!

1 Like

Wow! So realistic! Excellent work!:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like