Fridge Commercial

Personal project to keep me in practice with this type of content creation.

I started by searching for a snappy sound piece on Pixabay that would lead the rhythm of this commercial. Once it was in Blender I used markers to set sot durations and notes for what I want to see at these moments.

I kit bashed a couple fridges together to get a nice looking model that actually has something inside when I open the door. BlenderKit was a great help getting groceries and stuff.

9 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

NICE - I’m just trying to get my head around animating some of my renders. How do you go about planning out your shots to make the sequence?

1 Like

Heya,

1/ I go a lot with my gut feeling. In this case I wanted to line everything up with a poppy tune. SO the first step was to pick the music and load it into Blender.

2/ Then I listened to it and set markers on the timeline and labelled them with the shot I have in mind for this moment.

3/ I wanted contrast in the shots. Wide, close, details and feature, movement, blight, dark, colourful, etc. Anything that makes shots look too similar.

4/ Lastly, consider what style you are after. I made this specifically to match a certain style of a company I wanted to talk to. Going super splashy or adding crazy effects might have pushed these guys away.

The last point I really wanted to stress. Know what you want or you will miss the mark and get stuck.

1 Like

SUPER, thanks for the info…I completely forgot you can bring music into Blender! :rofl:

Can I ask where you got you music from?