Continuing my quest for a believable 2D-3D translation. In this project, I invested more time in lighting (not all lighting information is hand painted this time) and I used a few procedural texture-masked brushes. I also treated myself to a plugin called UVPackmaster2, which is absolutely amazing. (As long as you remember to pack your islands with enough space left between them for texture bleeding. Which I did not. Almost.) Created fully in Blender 2.82, rendered with Cycles (10 samples + denoiser node, also used for rendering for the turntable animation).
Concept by Florianne Becker: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/L2zOXl