Frogrun - Fantasy Marble Run Animation

Finally! Finally finished my first animation after a long 10 months working nights and weekends. I am so proud to present Frogrun. Frogrun is a Fantasy Marble Run 3d Animation made with Blender 2.91 and rendered using Eevee. Feedback welcomed!

Full Breakdown at my ArtStation here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q9XzW2

68 Likes

Amazing world you create. Awesome :v: :v: :v:
I see 104 frogs i think. hahaha

4 Likes

That is beautiful and perfect.
The work, scale and detail you put in is impressive.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
You are soooo close on the Frog Count!!!

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

YEEEEE, Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hey man, IT IS pretty amazing, the camera, all those scenes, colors, the pace of the animation. I was really enjoying that. This is really great stuff.Hats off.

1 Like

No words… this is insane :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much!!!

1 Like

Truly remarkable! I would play that if you made it a game!!! Nice job

1 Like

This is really outstanding, congratulations with this amazing achievement.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I am really glad you enjoyed it!

That was really amazing man. Inspiring

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Outstanding work, keep it up.

1 Like

Whoo, what a trip ! it is very atmospheric and hypnotizing. This world is so intricate, looks alive and yet somehow stuck in a perpetual stage play, so to say. It feels like the theatre ! Loved it. That’s really outstanding work. Your assets and lighting look great.

Hadrien

1 Like

Mesmerizing. Really impressive and brilliant use of modular assets. It kind of hurts knowing how much work this represents (I can empathize) - but you have a heck of a portfolio piece! :slight_smile: From personal experience, make SURE you have a backup of everything - I lost a project I worked on for 2 years in the blink of an eye (SSD’s are NOT reliable for long-term storage).

I saw a glitch or two from EEVEE motion blur, but those are hard cases (spinning spheres) - not much you can do about it.

I’m assuming most of the physics of the ball were animated by hand … but a lot of nice simulation work (or very impressive hand-animation) as well.

Really, really nice work!

1 Like

Great work, congrats.

1 Like

Insanity!! How long did this take to render???

1 Like

What a weird concept, but also what a great job! congratulations on finishing such a long run! you sure have been taking advantage of blender improvements over the years and applied them to your work, very nice outcome!

1 Like