Position is filled. Thank you for your interest.
Vitei is hiring artists! 3D skills (Blender, Maya, Max) essential, drawing skills desirable. Graduates/early career applications welcome.
Vitei is located in the heart of beautiful Kyoto, Japan. We are a small, multicultural team of passionate developers who work hard to create games that are both unique and challenging. We offer a flexible working environment and an exciting opportunity to expand your abilities and pursue your professional goals.
- A small team means each member contributes to large sections of a project. A lack of over-specialisation allows developers to explore their individual interests.
- Vitei works closely with some of the big names in games development. Past works include Steel Diver, a new IP from Nintendo Co., Ltd. which involved Shigeru Miyamoto, Tadashi Sugiyama and Takaya Imamura.
- We work hard to avoid crunching hard. At Vitei we have a policy of doing all that we can to maintain the two-day weekend, throughout development.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be passionate about video games
- Have a portfolio/own projects to show
- Have a good understanding of 3D computer programs such as Blender and Maya
- Be able to work passionately and enthusiastically to a brief.
- Be good drawing and rendering skills with charcoal or pencil (monochrome)
- Be comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Experience with UI design a plus
- Interest or proficiency in Japanese language a plus
- Japanese residency a plus
Further details can be found at Vitei.com