So here’s my latest attempt at a game, I built it to work with the 3d buster plugin which SO FAR is going great! Its built in Multitexture mode so GLSL is not required, although 2 shaders wont work on ATI cards (motion blur and contrast)… sorry guys.
Screenshots, cause I know you love’em:
There’s not much to do yet so its pretty boring, Which is where you come in! What would you guys like to see added? Any glitches? Is the game even salvageable? I want you guys to know that you’ll have the most input into this game’s outcome, and i will take any suggestions seriously. I love this community and there’s nobody else I’d rather have helping me out!
Things so far:
- limitless universe with randomly generated solarsystems
Things to be added:
- ship redesigns (working with following post)
- every ship is randomly constructed( good idea?)
- buy upgrades/items
- find artifacts/metals/valueable items to sell
- new HUD (I know. this one is TERRIBLE)
So feel free to add any suggestions, comments, random insults, I’d love to hear what you think!