Game 11vs21

New scenes in video:

New scene (+10) and sound:

1 Like

New scene (+11) and sound:

New scene (+11) and sound:

1 Like

It was interesting to look at the last pictures taken. There is even a crucifixion of Christ.
Did you do all the scenes yourself for these pictures, too?

PS: Very glad that the project continues to amaze with its persistent development

Hi!

1 Like

Composing and mesh:

1 Like

При виде этого композа что-то сразу такая усталость накатила :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like the character designs, and the concept of the bored time travelling tourist - it really makes for some beautifully harsh contrasts. Just the pure amount of stuff you’ve made, and the quality of the renders is obviously really impressive for one person.

In general I’d say the character animation looks a bit stiff and unnatural - it gives me these “early 3D-game cutscene”-vibes, which is probably because you’re trying to hand animate naturalistic movement - while today we’re used to a lot of motion capture for that kind of movement. I’m not sure what you could do with that, though. Maybe go more stylized and cartoonish with the animation to make it seem more like it’s on purpose? Maybe too much work to be worth it?

One thing I would look at, is how music is used. E.g. maybe you could go for something a bit more pompous for the section starting at 2:45 - just to underscore the contrast between the awesome technology and the bored banality of the tourist (maybe cut in some shots of him looking impatient and unimpressed).

1 Like

Add +10 scen, add sound, new pers

1 Like

An other way is to film yourself doing the action or find some existing video of a similar action as a reference. Then, you can easily copy the poses and timing and get something really close to realism even using just keyframe animation.

1 Like

What an unusual stringed instrument.
Great work. Always looking forward to the sequel!

1 Like

Crwth - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crwth

Add +12 scenы, add sound, new pers

1 Like

As always, excellent work!
I can’t wait to find out who approached the seller of rotten apples?

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you liked it!)

I keep wanting videos in Blender for my game - many new scenes have been added (from 13:20), a 15 sceans has been added, what dialogues will look like in the game, bugs have been fixed

1 Like

ooh, what’s up with Baron’s hand? is that a reaction to the map? very interesting to know what’s next!

1 Like

During the conquest of England, William I forced him to kill all the people in one of the villages. He did this but went crazy deciding that it was not he who killed, but his hand. He cut off his hand and decided to look for the Grail to wash away his sins.

1 Like

I keep wanting videos in Blender for my game - many new scenes have been added

2 Likes